Shall I drop QLs and SX64s from the focus?

Of the about 1000 recorded ebay sales, 12.5% are QLs and 13.5% SX64s. Together they have a (number-wise) market share of 26%. I’m always looking for models to drop from the list (in order to make the life easier for me) and to add other models (whose rarity I did not know) to it.

What do you think? Should I drop these two models from my focus, thus let them in the list, but do not record new sales? I think I have enough data on them now to have some relevant data on most parameters (in short: to predict the price in average).

Advertisements

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: